Implementing a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
The GCMGender Series, presented by the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the Global Compact for Migration, aims to provide governments and other key stakeholders with clear and concrete guidance on ensuring that the human rights of all women and girls in migration are at the core of the Global Compact for Migration. Issue 5 outlines the key actions that should be taken to ensure that the implementation of the GCM is gender-responsive, including follow-up and review processes.
- Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
- Regional Workshop Report: Ethiopia
- Women’s Empowerment Through Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Women, Food, Land: Exploring Rule of Law Linkages
- In Brief: Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development