Implementing a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
The GCMGender Series, presented by the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the Global Compact for Migration, aims to provide governments and other key stakeholders with clear and concrete guidance on ensuring that the human rights of all women and girls in migration are at the core of the Global Compact for Migration. Issue 5 outlines the key actions that should be taken to ensure that the implementation of the GCM is gender-responsive, including follow-up and review processes.
- Women's Economic Empowerment through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
- Reflections on the Global Compact for Migration
- Women, Gender and work: Social Choices and Inequalities
- Realizing the Human Rights, Including Labour Rights, of Women Migrant Workers
- Gender-Responsive Approach to Promoting and Protecting the Rights of Children and Families in Migration