Women's Economic Empowerment through responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
This booklet provides information about the WE EMPOWER programme and its priority areas, and offers insights into the efforts of 15 G7-headquartered companies to promote gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
UN Women, the International Labour Organization and the European Union have joined forces to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth in G7 countries. Through the EU-funded programme WE EMPOWER: promoting economic empowerment ofwomen at work through responsible business conduct in G7 countries, we are supporting the active engagement of the corporate sector in a way that aligns with public policies led by G7 governments, and that strengthens and activates multi-stakeholder dialogues.
- Steps for Ensuring Gender-Responsive Access to Services and to Justice in the Global Compact for Migration
- Steps for Ensuring a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
- Women's Empowerment Principles Global Trends Report 2018
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2018 Published by the Expert Working Group for Addressing Women’s Human Rights in the Global Compact for Migration