Women's Economic Empowerment through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
This booklet provides information about the WE EMPOWER programme and its priority areas, and offers insights into the efforts of 15 G7-headquartered companies to promote gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
UN Women, the International Labour Organization and the European Union have joined forces to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth in G7 countries. Through the EU-funded programme WE EMPOWER: promoting economic empowerment ofwomen at work through responsible business conduct in G7 countries, we are supporting the active engagement of the corporate sector in a way that aligns with public policies led by G7 governments, and that strengthens and activates multi-stakeholder dialogues.
- Ending Violence and Harassment Against Women in the World of Work
- Regional Workshop Report: Ethiopia
- Women’s Empowerment Through Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Women, Food, Land: Exploring Rule of Law Linkages
- In Brief: Women’s Land Rights and Tenure Security in the Context of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development