Women's Economic Empowerment through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
This booklet provides information about the WE EMPOWER programme and its priority areas, and offers insights into the efforts of 15 G7-headquartered companies to promote gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
UN Women, the International Labour Organization and the European Union have joined forces to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth in G7 countries. Through the EU-funded programme WE EMPOWER: promoting economic empowerment ofwomen at work through responsible business conduct in G7 countries, we are supporting the active engagement of the corporate sector in a way that aligns with public policies led by G7 governments, and that strengthens and activates multi-stakeholder dialogues.
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?