Women's Economic Empowerment through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
This booklet provides information about the WE EMPOWER programme and its priority areas, and offers insights into the efforts of 15 G7-headquartered companies to promote gender equality and women’s economic empowerment.
UN Women, the International Labour Organization and the European Union have joined forces to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth in G7 countries. Through the EU-funded programme WE EMPOWER: promoting economic empowerment ofwomen at work through responsible business conduct in G7 countries, we are supporting the active engagement of the corporate sector in a way that aligns with public policies led by G7 governments, and that strengthens and activates multi-stakeholder dialogues.
- Exécutive Sommaire: Les Femmes, Leviers Du Changement
- Executive Summary: Women as Levers of Change
- Women as Levers of Change: Unleashing the Power of Women to Transform Male-Dominated Industries
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A Century Years of Maternity Protection: Transforming Leave and Care Policies for a Better Future of Work for All - Event Brief