Steps for Ensuring Gender-Responsive Access to Services and to Justice in the Global Compact for Migration
The GCMGender Series, presented by the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the Global Compact for Migration, aims to provide governments and other key stakeholders with clear and concrete guidance on ensuring that the human rights of all women and girls in migration are at the core of the Global Compact for Migration. Issue 2 of this guidance note series addresses the need for ensuring gender-responsive access to services and justice in the Global Compact for Migration, as outlined in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019