Steps for Ensuring Gender-Responsive Access to Services and to Justice in the Global Compact for Migration
The GCMGender Series, presented by the Expert Working Group for addressing women's human rights in the Global Compact for Migration, aims to provide governments and other key stakeholders with clear and concrete guidance on ensuring that the human rights of all women and girls in migration are at the core of the Global Compact for Migration. Issue 2 of this guidance note series addresses the need for ensuring gender-responsive access to services and justice in the Global Compact for Migration, as outlined in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Women's Economic Empowerment through responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
- Steps for Ensuring a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
- Women's Empowerment Principles Global Trends Report 2018
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2018 Published by the Expert Working Group for Addressing Women’s Human Rights in the Global Compact for Migration