WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
On 1 January 2018, the European Union, UN Women and ILO kicked off the three-year programme “Promoting women’s economic empowerment at work through responsible business in G7 countries” (WE EMPOWER) to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth.
The programme will offer policy dialogues, knowledge exchange and learning opportunities for a wide range of stakeholders in G7 countries, particularly the private sector to support their implementation of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs).
We are seeking your views, expertise and engagement in shaping WE EMPOWER. We are looking for strategic partnerships to ensure that by 2020, we have at least 1,000 more companies signed up to the WEPs, a solid compilation of case studies, good practices and learning products, as well as great transatlantic interconnections and networks supporting women entrepreneurs.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019