WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
On 1 January 2018, the European Union, UN Women and ILO kicked off the three-year programme “Promoting women’s economic empowerment at work through responsible business in G7 countries” (WE EMPOWER) to support sustainable, inclusive and equitable economic growth.
The programme will offer policy dialogues, knowledge exchange and learning opportunities for a wide range of stakeholders in G7 countries, particularly the private sector to support their implementation of the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs).
We are seeking your views, expertise and engagement in shaping WE EMPOWER. We are looking for strategic partnerships to ensure that by 2020, we have at least 1,000 more companies signed up to the WEPs, a solid compilation of case studies, good practices and learning products, as well as great transatlantic interconnections and networks supporting women entrepreneurs.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)