INSIDE EMPLOYEES’ MINDS ™ WOMEN AND WEALTH
New Mercer research has reinforced that women have unique financial challenges that are not yet being adequately addressed.
Financial wellness is frequently used to describe an individual’s current and perceived financial state. Control of day-to-day and month-to-month finances is a critical component of financial wellness, but not the only element that determines one’s financial health.
This report explores:
- What are the differences between men and women regarding financial wellness?
- What is key to improving women’s financial wellness?
- How can employers help their workforce become more confident regarding personal financial matters?
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019