INSIDE EMPLOYEES’ MINDS ™ WOMEN AND WEALTH
New Mercer research has reinforced that women have unique financial challenges that are not yet being adequately addressed.
Financial wellness is frequently used to describe an individual’s current and perceived financial state. Control of day-to-day and month-to-month finances is a critical component of financial wellness, but not the only element that determines one’s financial health.
This report explores:
- What are the differences between men and women regarding financial wellness?
- What is key to improving women’s financial wellness?
- How can employers help their workforce become more confident regarding personal financial matters?
- G7 Leaders Summit 2018-2019-2020 Highlights on Women’s Economic Empowerment
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)
- Renforcer le Soutien en faveur des femmes entrepreneurs dans le cadre de l'action face à la COVID-19 et du relèvement: Outil de Sensibilisation
- Appel en Faveur de l'Action des Acteurs du G7