INSIDE EMPLOYEES’ MINDS ™ WOMEN AND WEALTH
New Mercer research has reinforced that women have unique financial challenges that are not yet being adequately addressed.
Financial wellness is frequently used to describe an individual’s current and perceived financial state. Control of day-to-day and month-to-month finances is a critical component of financial wellness, but not the only element that determines one’s financial health.
This report explores:
- What are the differences between men and women regarding financial wellness?
- What is key to improving women’s financial wellness?
- How can employers help their workforce become more confident regarding personal financial matters?
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?