INSIDE EMPLOYEES’ MINDS ™ WOMEN AND WEALTH
New Mercer research has reinforced that women have unique financial challenges that are not yet being adequately addressed.
Financial wellness is frequently used to describe an individual’s current and perceived financial state. Control of day-to-day and month-to-month finances is a critical component of financial wellness, but not the only element that determines one’s financial health.
This report explores:
- What are the differences between men and women regarding financial wellness?
- What is key to improving women’s financial wellness?
- How can employers help their workforce become more confident regarding personal financial matters?
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis
- Wind energy: A gender perspective