Investing in Women: New Evidence for the Business Case
This report brings together insights from across IFC’s global portfolio. It features nine detailed case studies that demonstrate how IFC clients and partners have achieved results by integrating women and men more equally as leaders, employees, entrepreneurs, and customers. It also showcases that closing gaps between men and women in the private sector leads to business beneﬁts and better development outcomes.
By closing gender gaps, companies can unlock opportunities for increased proﬁt, growth, and innovation.
- Women's Economic Empowerment through responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
- Steps for Ensuring Gender-Responsive Access to Services and to Justice in the Global Compact for Migration
- Steps for Ensuring a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
- Women's Empowerment Principles Global Trends Report 2018