The Joint Programme on "Accelerating Progress towards the Economic Empowerment of Rural Women" Pathway to Women's Empowerment
The purpose of this factsheet is to document in brief the achievements and lessons emerging from the RWEE programme and make them easily accessible to implementing partners, development practicioners, donors and others. It was developed following a Learning Workshop held in Rome on 22-24 February 2017 and presents some of the results that RWEE was able to achieve thanks to its integrated approach to gender equality and women's empowerment, with a look into its feature.
- Women's Economic Empowerment through responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries
- Steps for Ensuring Gender-Responsive Access to Services and to Justice in the Global Compact for Migration
- Steps for Ensuring a Gender-Responsive Global Compact for Migration
- WE EMPOWER through responsible business conduct in G7 countries - Programme Consultation
- Women's Empowerment Principles Global Trends Report 2018