The Joint Programme on "Accelerating Progress towards the Economic Empowerment of Rural Women" Pathway to Women's Empowerment
The purpose of this factsheet is to document in brief the achievements and lessons emerging from the RWEE programme and make them easily accessible to implementing partners, development practicioners, donors and others. It was developed following a Learning Workshop held in Rome on 22-24 February 2017 and presents some of the results that RWEE was able to achieve thanks to its integrated approach to gender equality and women's empowerment, with a look into its feature.
- Mindset’ Key to Unlocking Gender Equality in the Workplace
- Evaluation of women's economic leadership through horticulture planting material business
- WOmen and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Financial Literacy Basics: A Sine Qua Non to Women Economic Empowerment
- Empowering Women at the Grassroots