SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice at the Workplace
The report—SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice—highlights private sector approaches and learning in recruiting, retaining, and promoting women. It draws on global business case data, practical guidance, best practices, and lessons learned shared by SheWorks members and strategic partners to show how companies across regions and sectors can further invest in their female talent to strengthen the bottom line. IFC's hope is that this publication will reach hundreds of businesses that can learn from our partners’ experience and replicate what works. The goal is to help IFC clients and other companies worldwide reduce gender gaps in their operations while reaping business rewards.
- Exécutive Sommaire: Les Femmes, Leviers Du Changement
- Executive Summary: Women as Levers of Change
- Women as Levers of Change: Unleashing the Power of Women to Transform Male-Dominated Industries
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A Century Years of Maternity Protection: Transforming Leave and Care Policies for a Better Future of Work for All - Event Brief