SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice at the Workplace
The report—SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice—highlights private sector approaches and learning in recruiting, retaining, and promoting women. It draws on global business case data, practical guidance, best practices, and lessons learned shared by SheWorks members and strategic partners to show how companies across regions and sectors can further invest in their female talent to strengthen the bottom line. IFC's hope is that this publication will reach hundreds of businesses that can learn from our partners’ experience and replicate what works. The goal is to help IFC clients and other companies worldwide reduce gender gaps in their operations while reaping business rewards.
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?