SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice at the Workplace
The report—SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice—highlights private sector approaches and learning in recruiting, retaining, and promoting women. It draws on global business case data, practical guidance, best practices, and lessons learned shared by SheWorks members and strategic partners to show how companies across regions and sectors can further invest in their female talent to strengthen the bottom line. IFC's hope is that this publication will reach hundreds of businesses that can learn from our partners’ experience and replicate what works. The goal is to help IFC clients and other companies worldwide reduce gender gaps in their operations while reaping business rewards.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business