SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice at the Workplace
The report—SheWorks: Putting Gender-Smart Commitments into Practice—highlights private sector approaches and learning in recruiting, retaining, and promoting women. It draws on global business case data, practical guidance, best practices, and lessons learned shared by SheWorks members and strategic partners to show how companies across regions and sectors can further invest in their female talent to strengthen the bottom line. IFC's hope is that this publication will reach hundreds of businesses that can learn from our partners’ experience and replicate what works. The goal is to help IFC clients and other companies worldwide reduce gender gaps in their operations while reaping business rewards.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019