'A delightful way to teach kids about computers'
Computer code is the next universal language, and its syntax will be limited only by the imaginations of the next generation of programmers. Linda Liukas is helping to educate problem-solving kids, encouraging them to see computers not as mechanical, boring and complicated but as colorful, expressive machines meant to be tinkered with. In this talk, she invites us to imagine a world where the Ada Lovelaces of tomorrow grow up to be optimistic and brave about technology and use it to create a new world that is wonderful, whimsical and a tiny bit weird.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business