Equality Means Business: Trainers' Manual for Gender Equality in the Private Sector
The Equality Means Business training manual is intended to be used in trainings of private sector representatives on issues of gender equality and the gender dimensions of corporate sustainability. The manual can be used by company representatives, UN Women offices and NGOs working on corporate sustainability and gender equality issues, as well as trade unions and other stakeholders that engage in training for gender equality.
The manual is based on the UN Women and UN Global Compact Women’s Empowerment Principles.
The manual consists of two parts:
(1) The Trainers’ Toolkit contains guidelines for trainers and interactive exercises.
(2) The Participants’ Handouts contains supporting information, data and company examples for participants. It can also be used by trainers to support lectures and exercises.
Please find the Participants’ Handouts here.
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)
- Renforcer le Soutien en faveur des femmes entrepreneurs dans le cadre de l'action face à la COVID-19 et du relèvement: Outil de Sensibilisation
- Appel en Faveur de l'Action des Acteurs du G7
- L’égalité Des Sexes, la Diversité et L’inclusion Dans L’innovation