Voices of Change
Voices of Change is the product of the one-year campaign, ‘I am (wo)man’. Gender advocates from all corners of the world contributed. From the 300+ stories, we selected 57 inspirational photo stories to showcase in this book. This book is divided into eight thematic chapters on women’s economic empowerment issues that are covered in the stories: (1) Footprints: the importance of intergenerational transmission of women’s economic empowerment; (2) Education; (3) Employment; (4) Resources; (5) Socio-cultural; (6) Workplace; (7) Entrepreneurship; (8) Leading Change. As you read each of the stories and reflect on what women’s economic empowerment means to you, we hope you will join us in advancing the Empower Women movement, whether in your community, workplace or the world-at-large.
- Exécutive Sommaire: Les Femmes, Leviers Du Changement
- Executive Summary: Women as Levers of Change
- Women as Levers of Change: Unleashing the Power of Women to Transform Male-Dominated Industries
- Guidance for Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A Century Years of Maternity Protection: Transforming Leave and Care Policies for a Better Future of Work for All - Event Brief