Voices of Change
Voices of Change is the product of the one-year campaign, ‘I am (wo)man’. Gender advocates from all corners of the world contributed. From the 300+ stories, we selected 57 inspirational photo stories to showcase in this book. This book is divided into eight thematic chapters on women’s economic empowerment issues that are covered in the stories: (1) Footprints: the importance of intergenerational transmission of women’s economic empowerment; (2) Education; (3) Employment; (4) Resources; (5) Socio-cultural; (6) Workplace; (7) Entrepreneurship; (8) Leading Change. As you read each of the stories and reflect on what women’s economic empowerment means to you, we hope you will join us in advancing the Empower Women movement, whether in your community, workplace or the world-at-large.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future