Voices of Change
Voices of Change is the product of the one-year campaign, ‘I am (wo)man’. Gender advocates from all corners of the world contributed. From the 300+ stories, we selected 57 inspirational photo stories to showcase in this book. This book is divided into eight thematic chapters on women’s economic empowerment issues that are covered in the stories: (1) Footprints: the importance of intergenerational transmission of women’s economic empowerment; (2) Education; (3) Employment; (4) Resources; (5) Socio-cultural; (6) Workplace; (7) Entrepreneurship; (8) Leading Change. As you read each of the stories and reflect on what women’s economic empowerment means to you, we hope you will join us in advancing the Empower Women movement, whether in your community, workplace or the world-at-large.
- COVID-19 and Gender-Based Violence: Workplace Risks and Responses
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis