Voices of Change
Voices of Change is the product of the one-year campaign, ‘I am (wo)man’. Gender advocates from all corners of the world contributed. From the 300+ stories, we selected 57 inspirational photo stories to showcase in this book. This book is divided into eight thematic chapters on women’s economic empowerment issues that are covered in the stories: (1) Footprints: the importance of intergenerational transmission of women’s economic empowerment; (2) Education; (3) Employment; (4) Resources; (5) Socio-cultural; (6) Workplace; (7) Entrepreneurship; (8) Leading Change. As you read each of the stories and reflect on what women’s economic empowerment means to you, we hope you will join us in advancing the Empower Women movement, whether in your community, workplace or the world-at-large.
- The Changing Nature of Work: A World Bank Group Flagship Report
- Depictions, Perceptions and Harm: A Report on Gender Stereotypes in Advertising
- Mind the 100 Year Gap: Global Gender Gap Report 2020
- G7 Charlevoix Summit: Achieving Growth that Works for Everyone
- Charlevoix Commitment to End Sexual, Gender-based Violence, Abuse and Harassment in Digital Contexts