Women on Boards- Global Trends in Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards
MSCI ESG Research’s research shows that companies in the MSCI World Index with strong female leadership generated a Return on Equity of 10.1% per year versus 7.4%, confirming previous research. They also found that companies lacking board diversity suffered more governancerelated controversies than average.
- Digital Nation: Funding The Digital Economy
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact