Legal barriers to women¹s access to credit- Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic Case Studies
This study examines the impact of the ‘laws in the books’ and ‘laws in action’ on women's access to finance in Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic.
- The Changing Nature of Work: A World Bank Group Flagship Report
- Depictions, Perceptions and Harm: A Report on Gender Stereotypes in Advertising
- Mind the 100 Year Gap: Global Gender Gap Report 2020
- G7 Charlevoix Summit: Achieving Growth that Works for Everyone
- Charlevoix Commitment to End Sexual, Gender-based Violence, Abuse and Harassment in Digital Contexts