Legal barriers to women¹s access to credit- Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic Case Studies
This study examines the impact of the ‘laws in the books’ and ‘laws in action’ on women's access to finance in Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Strengthening Support for Women Entrepreneurs in COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Technical Note on Definitions for Women Owned Businesses
- Gender-Smart Entrepreneurship Education & Training Plus GEET+
- Youth COVID19 Impacts on Jobs Education Rights and Mental Wellbeing
- It’s 2020, and Black Women Aren’t Even Close to Equal Pay