Legal barriers to women¹s access to credit- Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic Case Studies
This study examines the impact of the ‘laws in the books’ and ‘laws in action’ on women's access to finance in Morocco and the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Global South - State of Social Protection & Challenges to Overcoming its Gender Gaps
- Cyber Violence against Women and Girls
- World Economic Forum: The Global Risks Report 2020
- Providing Unpaid Household and Care Work in the United States: Uncovering Inequality
- WEPs Bulletin January 2020: Equality Means Business