Gender and EFA 2000-2015: Achievements and challenges
Education is a crucial component in the empowerment of women. Educated girls lead to educated and empowered women. This report focuses on the mandate of education for all (EFA) and looks at what has been achieved in the past 15 years and also what the current challenges are to achieving gender equality in education.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019