It's Her Business A Handbook for preparing Young At Risk Women to Become Entrepreneurs
This is a handbook for preparing young women to become entrepreneurs. It contains guidance, resources and outlines essential components of a successful entrepreneurship program and common challenges. It is intended for organizations seeking to start or strengthen entrepreneurship programs for young women.
- A UN Framework for the Immediate Socio-Economic Response to COVID-19
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the Future: International Women’s Day 2020 - Summary and Research Report
- Striving for a Union of Equality: The Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025
- COVID-19 and Gender Rapid Self-Assessment Tool
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)