It's Her Business A Handbook for preparing Young At Risk Women to Become Entrepreneurs
This is a handbook for preparing young women to become entrepreneurs. It contains guidance, resources and outlines essential components of a successful entrepreneurship program and common challenges. It is intended for organizations seeking to start or strengthen entrepreneurship programs for young women.
- Digital Nation: Funding The Digital Economy
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact