It's Her Business A Handbook for preparing Young At Risk Women to Become Entrepreneurs
This is a handbook for preparing young women to become entrepreneurs. It contains guidance, resources and outlines essential components of a successful entrepreneurship program and common challenges. It is intended for organizations seeking to start or strengthen entrepreneurship programs for young women.
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future
- Gender Dimensions of the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- Closing the Gender Pay Gap: What Role for Trade Unions?