Addressing women’s needs for financial education
This publication by the OECD addresses the reason for women’s specific needs for financial education, which are the barriers to women’s greater financial well-being and which are the existing policies responses. Moreover, it gives a brief introduction to some country case studies and offers generic guidelines for policy intervention.
- Women's Empowerment Principles: Promising Practices from 2018 - Georgia
- Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Innovation: Roundtable Summary Report
- Empowering Women for Innovation and Business Success
- Policies and practice: A guide for gender-responsive implementation of the Global Compact
- Joint Statement for International Women’s Day 2019