The Republic of Zimbabwe National Gender Policy (2013-2017)
This second National Gender Policy replaces the first National Gender Policy of 2004. The first National Gender Policy gave way to a range of initiatives meant to address gender inequalities. The ethos of Growth with Equity underpinned the 2004 NGP which was implemented under four thematic areas namely – (i) Women in Politics and Decision Making; (ii) Women and the Economy; (iii) Education and Training of Women; and (iv) Institutional Mechanisms for the Advancement of Women.
- Strengthening Support for Women Entrepreneurs in COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- Technical Note on Definitions for Women Owned Businesses
- Gender-Smart Entrepreneurship Education & Training Plus GEET+
- Youth COVID19 Impacts on Jobs Education Rights and Mental Wellbeing
- It’s 2020, and Black Women Aren’t Even Close to Equal Pay