Career playbook Practical tips for women in leadership
As a leader, you may have noticed that the higher you go, the fewer women you see when you look around the table. Although entry and mid-level positions are often gender balanced, the representation of women tapers off at higher rungs of leadership.
- #FlexForEmpowerment Campaign Welcome Kit
- A Study Used Sensors to Show That Men and Women Are Treated Differently at Work
- Gender Equality Advisory Council's Call to Action - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Recommendations of the Gender Equality Advisory Council - G7 Summit Biarritz
- Y7 Call to Action on G7 Leaders to Pave the Way for a Fair Future