Towards an Enabling Environment for Women's Economic Empowerment in South Africa
This report is the final output of a detailed review of the context for gender and women’s economic empowerment in South Africa. It is preceded by two reports that present a situational analysis of women’s economic empowerment through enterprise development in South Africa.
- Empowering Women at Work. Trade Union Policies and Practices for Gender Equality
- Politiques et pratiques des entreprises en faveur de l’égalité de genre
- La Pandémie Inivisible De Covid-19
- Beijing +25: The Fifth Review of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action in the EU
- La Pandémie Invisible de COVID-19