Girls in STEM and ICT Careers: The Path toward Gender Equality
ICTs shape our world. But even though ICTs touch almost every aspect of modern life, girls are steering clear of careers in science and technology at a time when their talent and perspectives might serve as a foundation for IT innovation and improved quality of life potentially for billions of people. This paper takes a look at a crisis that is brewing worldwide, and offers a number of recommendations for getting girls interested in STEM.
- Staying Power: Women in Science on What it Takes to Succeed
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills and Leadership
- 2018 Affordability Report
- Taking Stock: Data and Evidence on Gender Equality in Digital Access, Skills, and Leadership
- 2018 EQUALS Access Coalition Progress Report