Girls in STEM and ICT Careers: The Path toward Gender Equality
ICTs shape our world. But even though ICTs touch almost every aspect of modern life, girls are steering clear of careers in science and technology at a time when their talent and perspectives might serve as a foundation for IT innovation and improved quality of life potentially for billions of people. This paper takes a look at a crisis that is brewing worldwide, and offers a number of recommendations for getting girls interested in STEM.
- COVID-19 and Gender-Based Violence: Workplace Risks and Responses
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key Steps Employers Can Take
- Are you ready for change? Gender equality attitudes study 2019
- Eligibility for parental leave in EU Member States
- Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis