It Is Time to #FlexForEmpowerment
#FLEXFOREMPOWERMENT CAMPAIGN OBJECTIVE
Flex for Empowerment is a pilot campaign designed to increase the number of Women’s Empowerment Principle signatories in Canada and showcase good practices of women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community.
- Are you an ally of women’s economic empowerment and gender equality?
- Are you an advocate for gender equality?
- Have you taken tangible actions to create an atmosphere of equality in your workplace, marketplace or community? Are you ready to flex for empowerment and show off progress for gender equality?
JOIN THE #FLEXFOREMPOWERMENT CAMPAIGN AS AN ALLY
Allies are stakeholders committed to gender equality and women’s economic empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community
- Civil Society Organizations
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
- Friends of WE EMPOWER
- Signatories to the Women’s empowerment principles
HOW TO #FLEXFOREMPOWERMENT?
There are many ways your organization can #FlexForEmpowerment to showcase company policies and practices that empower women:
- Sign the Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Host an event to showcase your best practices and policies for women’s empowerment in the workplace
- Take to social media and tag @Empower_Women with your strongest policy and workplace policies
- Write a story to highlight workplace changes and the impact in your community and share on EmpowerWomen.org under Stories
- Send out a press release to your network/stakeholders to let them know what your office is doing for gender equality and encourage others to #FlexForEmpowerment
- Create a Podcast, Blog or Video and share with our team about how your organization flexes for women’s economic empowerment
Shout out to our allies who #FlexForEmpowerment and work hard to move the needle when it comes to Women's Economic Empowerment:
- Canadian Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Coalition to Empower Women
- Global Compact Network Canada
- TD Bank
- BPW Canada
- The Ontario Nonprofit Network
- France Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Governance/La Gouvernance au féminin
- Edelman Canada