Lives in: Bamako
Global Institute for Women's Empowerment (GIWE) - Groupe du Développement de l'Afrique (GDA) & Centre d'Entrepreneuriat Féminin d'Afrique (CEFA)
Non-profit organization or network
- The business case for WEE, Concepts of WEE, MDGs and beyond, Macroeconomics, Economic crises, Fiscal, Monetary, Inclusive growth, Trade, Constitutions and legislative reform, Fiscal and Monetary Policy, Governance and National Planning, Investment, Regulation and Legislation, Social protection, Sectoral, Corporate, Socio-cultural, Employment creation, Segregated labour market, Un(der)employment, Youth employment, Child labour, Informal work, Unpaid (care) work, Skills development, Migration, Informal and Unpaid (care) work, Mentorship, Job training, Work-life balance, Income, Health & safety, Hiring and retention, Social dialogue, Part-time work, Social benefits, Income, Hiring and retention, Job and Business training, Parental leave, Regulation and Legislation, Work environment, Entrepreneurship, Asset ownership, Innovation-based enterprises, Business training, Business creation, planning & management, Enterprise, labour opportunities & return, Markets, Inclusive supply chain, Education, Finance, Land & housing, Natural Resources, ICTs, Food security, Nutrition security, Resilience & risk management, Resources, Labour, opportunities & return, Sectoral policies and capabilities, Agro-entrepreneurship & markets, Research, advisory services & innovation, Food and Nutrition security, Climate change, Consumption and waste management, Energy, Green jobs, research & innovation, Water & sanitation, Extractive industry, Biodiversity, Sustainable cities, Sustainable tourism, Natural Resource Management, Sustainable development and Climate change, Corporate boards, Leadership, Business institutions, Parliamentary committees, Government bodies, Networks & Organizations, Cooperatives, Decision-making, Young professionals, Data and indicators, National accounts, Monitoring, Disclosure and reporting, Evaluation, Satellite accounts, Time use data
By 2030, I will select, train, finance, coach and mentor 1 111 111 WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS IN AFRICA. I will support EMPOWER WOMEN in All African Countries by Advocating for Women Economic Empowerment (WEE) in each Local Goverments. I will launch the WEE TV to promote all WEE ideas, campaigns, actions, projects, programs in All Africa. I will set up 11111 WEE LOCAL COMMITTES in ALL AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Finally, I will launch and organize each year THE WOMEN'S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT FORUM (WEEF) !!!
- PwC Admin posted a new resource 'L’Autonomisation Economique des Femmes : Quels Impacts sur les Inégalités Femmes-Hommes ?'
- PwC Admin posted a new resource 'L’Autonomisation Economique des Femmes dans l’Espace Francophone'
- Kassoum Coulibaly commented on the item 'Peace, Security and Development Fellowship for African Scholars'
- Kassoum Coulibaly commented on the item '2016 Tech4Dev Conference'
- Kassoum Coulibaly commented on the resource 'Business Plan for Women Entrepreneurs - How to Start a Business'