Lives in: New York
Country: United States of America
- Social protection, Mentorship, Parental leave, Education, Food security, Water & sanitation, Natural Resource Management
I believe you can never underestimate the power of a good story to make a real difference. I am passionate about using storytelling and strategic communications as a catalyst for positive social change, from human rights and poverty alleviation to the environment and children's literacy.
- Francis Diaz commented on the discussion 'Using social media and new ways to monitor progress on women's economic empowerment'
- Francis Diaz posted a new discussion 'Using social media and new ways to monitor progress on women's economic empowerment'
- Francis Diaz posted a new resource 'Why Invest in Girls?'
- Francis Diaz posted a new resource 'Business Plan for Women Entrepreneurs - How to Start a Business'
- Francis Diaz posted a new resource 'Shocks, Assets and Social Protection: A Gendered Analysis of Equador, Ghana and Karnataka, India'