Lives in: Tbilisi
- Social protection, Segregated labour market, Work-life balance, Health & safety, Education
2016-2017 Champion for Change @ Empower Women.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
My name is Ana Chkheidze, I'm 24 years old, born and raised in Tbilisi. I hold bachelor's degree in business administration with management concentration from Georgian-American University. I currently work as a consultant at a management consulting firm called TBSC Consulting.
Having briefly described my background, I would like to express my willingness to participate in the Empower Women activities. I believe this is an amazing platform for women from around the world who wish to share their views, ideas, passions and culture. For this reason, I wish to be involved in the upcoming activities as much as I can.
Being raised by a single mother, I have witnessed the hardships of being a woman in Georgia, especially if one wished to be a successful person career-wise. Despite the fact that a lot has changed since I was a little girl, we still have to strive for a bigger progress. That is why I want to contribute to the Empower Women actions and become part of this large community.
- Ana Chkheidze liked the item 'Empower Women Announces the 2016-2017 Champions for Change'
- Ana Chkheidze commented on the item 'Empower Women Announces the 2016-2017 Champions for Change'
- Ana Chkheidze commented on the discussion 'Congratulation to all selected 170 Champions ! We will continue to next step towards empowerment!'
- Ana Chkheidze liked the discussion 'Congratulation to all selected 170 Champions ! We will continue to next step towards empowerment!'
- Ana Chkheidze commented on the discussion 'I was selected, who else?'