Lives in: United States of America
Non-profit organization or network
- The business case for WEE, Mentorship, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Networks & Organizations
The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough. ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
Owner and President of the Latina Leadership Platform NENANI (www.nenani.com), a marketing consulting firm established in 2010 that showcases Women and Latinas succeeding and contributing in their communities. Through NENANI Mentoring, I partner with local universities to provide basic concepts of leadership, personal branding and networking to Latina students. br /br /Also Vice President of PR and Marketing at a European multinational (my day job) and work on and volunteer for NENANI during my free time. I have executive experience of over 15 years in sales, multicultural marketing, communications, finance, operations & import/export with national and multinational corporations. I also have experience with board and committee work on national and international volunteer groups (WISTA, ALPFA, etc.), developing business relationships on every continent, and dealing fluently in French, Spanish, and English. I'm a wife and mother of a 14 year-old son and 1 yo puppy
- Ana Larrea-Albert commented on the discussion 'What I have learned from the #EmpowerWomenRally'
- Ana Larrea-Albert commented on the discussion 'Give your top 3 UN Empower Women Aha Moments! Go... (Rally Finish Line)'
- Ana Larrea-Albert liked the discussion 'UNICEF Free Online Course on Social Norms and Change'
- Ana Larrea-Albert commented on the discussion 'UNICEF Free Online Course on Social Norms and Change'
- Ana Larrea-Albert posted a new discussion 'Who did you meet at the rally that is already making a difference in your life?'