Lives in: New York
Country: Moldova, Republic of
- Education, ICTs, Innovation-based enterprises, Concepts of WEE, Skills development
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Diana Rusu is the Innovation and Knowledge Management for Women’s Economic Empowerment Specialist at UN Women’s Policy Division, Economic Empowerment Section. Passionate about #inno4dev #Edtech and #LifelongLearning she is concentrating on technologies and jobs in the gig economy. span/spanAs part of the “WE EMPOWER through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries” Programme Team, she is designing “WeLearn” a global virtual skills school for women and girls. Diana envisions a world where no woman or girl is left behind, therefore in her work, she is focusing on capacity building for 21st century job market; the changing world of work; new opportunities and skills. Diana holds a Bachelors in International Economic Relations from the Academy of Economic Studies, Moldova, and a Masters in International Affairs from The New School, USA. She is a native Romanian speaker and fluent in English and Russian.
- Diana Rusu posted a new resource 'G7 Leaders Summit 2018-2019-2020 Highlights on Women’s Economic Empowerment'
- Diana Rusu posted a new resource '#WeLearn: Develop Your Own Leadership Style'
- Diana Rusu posted a new item '#WeLearn: Develop Your Own Leadership Style'
- Diana Rusu posted a new item '#WeLearn: Enhance Your Skills to Pivot Your Career'
- Diana Rusu posted a new resource 'Mentoring to Advance Women’s Professional Development'