Lives in: New York
Country: United States of America
Academic institution or research center
- The business case for WEE, Macroeconomics, Inclusive growth, Corporate, Socio-cultural, Youth employment, Mentorship, Hiring and retention, Work environment, Markets, Inclusive supply chain, Education, Finance, Food and Nutrition security, Climate change, Sustainable development and Climate change, Corporate boards, Leadership, Business institutions, Young professionals, Data and indicators
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
2015-2016 Global Champion @ Empower Women. Originally form Mexico,citizen of the world. Believe in women as a key for a sustainable world.Addressing gender equality as part of the triple bottom line of sustainable systems where economics, social and environmental impacts are the purpose. looking to ignite the fire in women who in fact could lighten their families, countries and the world.
- Ana Espinosa posted a new story 'Global Experts Chart Course to use Knowledge to Bridge Digital Gender Divide'
- Ana Espinosa posted a new item 'TechWomen Emerging Leaders program 2018 (Fully Funded)'
- Ana Espinosa posted a new resource 'Women’s Entrepreneurship 2016/2017 Report'
- Ana Espinosa posted a new resource 'Women at the ForeFront oF the Clean energy Future'
- Ana Espinosa posted a new resource 'The Value of Engaging Women in the Energy Provisioning Process'