Lives in: Nairobi
- Concepts of WEE, MDGs and beyond, Constitutions and legislative reform, Regulation and Legislation, Social protection, Socio-cultural, Segregated labour market, Youth employment, Child labour, Unpaid (care) work, Skills development, Mentorship, Social dialogue, Parental leave, Entrepreneurship, Education, Nutrition security, Natural Resource Management, Leadership, Networks & Organizations, Monitoring
2015-2016 Global Champion @Empower Women.WEE is very instrumental in enabling women realize their economical worth.I will use this opportunity to reach and empower women in my community and globally.
- Teresa Abila commented on the story 'A Pragmatic Look At The Gender Pay Gap'
- Teresa Abila commented on the story 'Champions in Action - Updates from Kenya and Peru'
- Teresa Abila commented on the story 'Female Talent Retention is a Must'
- Teresa Abila posted a new resource 'Empowering African Women: An agenda for action'
- Teresa Abila commented on the story 'Being a woman and serving in security'