Lives in: Kathmandu
- Concepts of WEE, Constitutions and legislative reform, Governance and National Planning, MDGs and beyond, Child labour, Unpaid (care) work, Sustainable development and Climate change, Health & safety
I am a student lawyer aspiring to be a human right advocate. I have always believed that there is no greater empowerment of women and girls than educating them about their rights and responsibilities . Through this platform, I look forward to learning more about the ways of becoming a positive catalyst of change for the economic empowerment of women and girls because I have learnt over the years that economic empowerment of women is a key to their dignified life in the society and the community they live in.
- Renu Ghimire posted a new resource 'Unpaid Care Work : The Missing Link in the Analysis of Gender Gaps in Labour Outcomes'
- Renu Ghimire posted a new discussion 'Are Women Lawyers Paid Less In Your Country ?'
- Renu Ghimire commented on the discussion 'SHOULD WOMEN BE GIVEN DAYS OFF DURING THEIR MENSTRUAL CYCLE?'
- Renu Ghimire posted a new resource 'The Female Political Career'
- Renu Ghimire posted a new discussion 'Celebrating Women Political Leadership'