Lives in: Abuja, Nigeria
Business owner or entrepreneur
- Employment creation, Youth employment, Skills development, Entrepreneurship, Leadership
I am a Woman and l am Priceless .
2016-2017 Champion for Change @ Empower Women
My vision for Global Champion for Change Programme is to equip women/ young girls with necessary tools that will enable them to be economically empowered, instil confidence and hope in them and encourage them to be change-agents in their various communities. They will be taught on Skills Development in Clothes & Fabric Bags production. They will be exposed to Financial Literacy and Business Management Strategies to enable them to start, manage and run a sustainable enterprise. They will be imbued with Leadership Skills to instill hope and confidence and encouraged to aspire to make a positive impact in their various spheres of contact. I will also use the opportunity to promote gender related issues through blog posts and resources sharing in various social platform. I will create a network of women who will be encouraged to get actively involved in gender matters.
- Uzoma Katchy liked the resource 'Empowering Women'
- Uzoma Katchy commented on the resource 'Tracking Cases of Gender-Based Violence in Nepal: Individual, Institutional, Legal and Policy Analysis'
- Uzoma Katchy liked the resource 'Tracking Cases of Gender-Based Violence in Nepal: Individual, Institutional, Legal and Policy Analysis'
- Uzoma Katchy liked the resource 'How to Design Projects to End Violence Against Women and Girls:A step-by-step Guide to Taking Action'
- Uzoma Katchy commented on the resource 'Too costly To Ignore – The Economic Impact of Gender-based Violence in South Africa'