Lives in: Rome
LUISS Guido Carli
Academic institution or research center
- Education, Land & housing, Entrepreneurship, Trade, Sustainable development and Climate change
The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand
I am an international student at LUISS Guido Carli, pursuing a LLM in Food Law and living in Rome. I was born and raised in a brazilian country town where a complex context of structural agrarian conflicts have woken up my environmental and agricultural worries since I was very young. For this reason, during my studies in Law at the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo, I worked as a Law Clerk in the practices areas of Real Estate Law and Environmental Law at Mayer Brown LLP and Lobo & de Rizzo Advogados. I got acquainted with domestic policies and regulatory frameworks applicable to the implementation of cross-border projects of the agri-food market. Currently, as a columnist for the popular website “Estudar Fora”, I am writing articles about my academic experience overseas, in order to increase the awareness in relation to the rule of law in the food sector. As a young activist, I would like to encourage the discussions about our challenge in guaranteeing the right to food.
- Giuliane Bertaglia liked the story 'The G20 Initiative #eSkills4Girls: A Global Call for Action on the Digital Inclusion of Women and Girls'
- Giuliane Bertaglia commented on the story 'Breaking the Isolation of Refugee Women through Pattern Creation'
- Giuliane Bertaglia liked the story 'Breaking the Isolation of Refugee Women through Pattern Creation'
- Giuliane Bertaglia commented on the story 'Sodexo: "Focusing on Gender Equality is not a moral obligation but a clear business imperative"'
- Giuliane Bertaglia liked the story 'Sodexo: "Focusing on Gender Equality is not a moral obligation but a clear business imperative"'