Lives in: Hyderabad
- The business case for WEE, Inclusive growth, Governance and National Planning, Socio-cultural, Employment creation, Youth employment, Child labour, Skills development, Mentorship, Work-life balance, Social dialogue, Work environment, Entrepreneurship, Asset ownership, Innovation-based enterprises, Education, Finance, Land & housing, Research, advisory services & innovation, Water & sanitation, Sustainable tourism, Decision-making, Evaluation
2015-2016 Global Champion @ Empower Women I got interested in the concept of women empowerment due to a conversation with my mom about how society evolved, how roles and responsibilities were assigned and how women now are at a disadvantage mainly due to lack of access to economic empowerment which has rippling effect on other aspects of one's life. Hence, I would like to do my bit towards women empowerment and gender equality. Lets connect for more discussions here or on Quora - https://www.quora.com/profile/Swati-Vempati.
- Swati Vempati posted a new story 'I Am Because I Choose To Be!'
- Swati Vempati commented on the discussion 'Material for workshop on starting small business for women'
- Swati Vempati commented on the story 'I give my all to my work'
- Swati Vempati commented on the story 'Make your workplace better for women'
- Swati Vempati commented on the story 'Adding value to my parent's extractive minerals'