Lives in: Washington, DC
Country: United States of America
Non-profit organization or network
- Economic crises, Social protection, Socio-cultural, Employment creation, Un(der)employment, Youth employment, Child labour, Informal work, Unpaid (care) work, Skills development, Informal and Unpaid (care) work, Mentorship, Job training, Work-life balance, Health & safety, Hiring and retention, Social dialogue, Part-time work, Social benefits, Income, Hiring and retention, Job and Business training, Parental leave, Work environment, Entrepreneurship, Education, Food and Nutrition security, Leadership, Networks & Organizations, Decision-making, Young professionals
2015-16 Global Champion @Empower Women. My goals are to use storytelling to reach as many women around the world to effect positive change. With the omnipresence of social media and the widespread use of digital campaigns, my fundamental goal is to work on a macro level to provide resources to women on a variety of issues, including preventing violence against women (e.g., child/forced marriages, FGM, trafficking, etc.), access to education/health care, gender equality in the workplace & family life, socio-cultural issues, & human rights. Visit www.tazeendhanani.com & news.tazeendhanani.com.
- Tazeen Dhanani posted a new resource 'Pay Gap Especially Harmful for Black and Hispanic Women Struggling with Student Debt'
- Tazeen Dhanani posted a new resource 'Women in Community Colleges: Access to Success'
- Tazeen Dhanani posted a new resource 'Where the Girls Are: The Facts About Gender Equity in Education'
- Tazeen Dhanani posted a new resource 'By the Numbers: A Look at the Gender Pay Gap'
- Tazeen Dhanani posted a new resource 'Graduating to a Pay Gap: The Earnings of Women and Men One Year after College Graduation'