Lives in: Abuja
Markengee Touchinglives International
Non-profit organization or network
- MDGs and beyond, Employment creation, Youth employment, Skills development, Mentorship
"If you fail to turn your pains into your gains, then you would have been defeated completely"
My Goal - To empower women and girls with the necessary information that will help them to be the best that they can be in life both as individuals and as a society.
My name is Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah.
Fellow, Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) West Africa (November 2016).
Award Winner - Every Woman Is A Star Conference Award for Women Advocacy and Nation Building (among others)
Mentee, Alysia Silberg - UN Women/Empower Women Global Champion, Cherie Blair foundation (UK) and Enterprise Development Center (EDC) (Nigeria).
Member UN Habitat Youth Program (Nigeria).
CEO, Markengee Touchinglives International and Markengee Home for Orphans and widows.
MD, Mackenzie Physiotherapy Clinic (exports Shea Butter)
A Public Speaker.
A Social Entreprenuer.
A Program Facilitator.
A Women and Girl Child Advocate.
A wife and Expectant Mother.
- Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah commented on the discussion 'Mrs'
- Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah liked the comment in the discussion 'Mrs'
- Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah replied on the discussion 'Mrs'
- Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah posted a new discussion 'Mrs'
- Ijeoma Obiajunwa-Ajiamah posted a new story 'Mrs'