Don't lose control, use the customer control sheet
Download the customer control spreadsheet to be able to keep track of data and information in a safe, fast and organized way
No time to read the content? Would you like to be able to accompany him as he drives, walks or performs other activities? So don't waste your time and listen to this article in its entirety. Just click play! We appreciate your feedback in the comments %uD83D%uDE42
Control is one of the most important functions of a business administrator, sales force manager or even an organized salesperson, who seeks to obtain the best results. And a customer control spreadsheet is one of the most practical, agile and accessible ways to achieve this.
Controlling means having access to information and verifying that what you planned is happening according to your expectations. With a CRM system, for example, the records are all centralized and just a click away, allowing for more organization and efficiency in this control of the company's customers.
Bonus: make your team achieve high sales performance with our CRM platform
Agendor is a CRM and business management platform that works as a control panel and personal assistant for B2B sales teams.
If your company still prefers to keep this record in spreadsheets, we have created a customer control tool that is very easy to operate and that can bring much more security to your sales and business history, as well as agility in your day-to-day.
Before explaining how the electronic tool we created works, let's better understand the advantages of using a control sheet for customers in your work.
Organize your work, your customers and your results with a good customer spreadsheet
Advantages of a customer control spreadsheet
Organized information is always welcome, even more if you work integrated with a team and everyone can contribute to this work. The benefits will be for everyone!
- Centralized data, especially if you use file sharing programs like Google Docs;
- In addition to being centralized, in this case, information will also be shared;
- Remote access, from wherever you are, to view your contacts and customer controls;
- Possibility of updating in real time, for all interested parties;
- Encouragement of teamwork;
- Integration of information in sales, marketing, billing, logistics and other areas;
- In case of arrival of new employees, the information will be easily accessible, allowing him to quickly integrate into the team and the work;
- Likewise, in the case of employees leaving, the information remains available to everyone;
- Possibility to create graphs and analyze trends;
- Customer control sheets facilitate the creation and dissemination of reports;
- Ability to easily back up data, preventing information loss;
- More precision in notes and notes, bringing more reliability;
- Agility to consult old data or data from customers who are returning to the company.
These are just some of the advantages that electronic controls provide to salespeople and individual salespeople as well.
A customer tracking sheet helps to share information with staff
How to make a customer control sheet
Of course, the most suitable details and fields to be included in a spreadsheet to control customers will depend a lot on the field of activity of your company and on the way in which the sales team is managed.
skymarketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. For further detail visit tajarat.com.pk
But, anyway, we can divide the spreadsheet into two large sets of columns: one set with registration and contact data and another set of columns with customer tracking and control.
Remember that although this spreadsheet has some points in common with a prospecting spreadsheet, they can be two separate documents. After prospecting is completed and the first sale taking place, when the prospect has become a lead and then a customer, the registration data for that company can be transferred to the customer control spreadsheet.
Thus, the information will be complemented with some more details and then the customer will be monitored and continuously controlled, aiming at post-sales, loyalty and, of course, selling more and more to them.
Registration data columns:
- Company name ;
- Data such as CPF and State Registration;
- Full address;
- General telephones;
- General emails;
- Branch addresses and telephone numbers (if any);
- Company websites;
- Facebook, LinkedIn and other company social media;
- Short summary about the company (should be updated periodically);
- Name of main contact ;
- Main contact email;
- Business phone and cell phone of the main contact;
- Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media of the main contact;
- Secondary contact name ;
- Secondary contact email;
- Business phone and cell phone of the secondary contact;
- Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media from the secondary contact.
Monitoring and control columns:
On the follow-up tab, you should always mark the company name and then the date of the meeting or contact with the customer. Then, using the drop-down menu in each cell of the progress column, sort one of the following "status":
- RETURN: when contacting the customer after having committed to do so on a certain date;
- OFFER: when contacting the customer to offer a solution and try to close a new order;
- NEGOTIATION: when contacting the customer to settle details of a sale;
- PROPOSAL: the proposal is a firmer and more formal offer, plus all the details that were agreed upon during negotiations, such as prices, terms, scope, etc.;
- CLOSING: when the result of the negotiation was verbally closed, but it will be necessary to return with a formal commitment (this can happen at the same time, in some cases);
- COMMITMENT: when a contract is signed or accepted in the commercial proposal in any way that can be considered by both parties as a firm commitment;
- RELATIONSHIP: when the seller tries to heat up the relationship by contacting the customer or when the customer gets in touch.
You can choose different colors for each of these classifications in your spreadsheet, thus marking the cell with the corresponding color.
It is important to note in the "What Was Arranged" column, in addition to a summary of the meeting or contact, the type of contact: whether it was a meeting, phone call, email, etc. Whenever you make a note in these columns, fill in the company name and the date of the next contact in the next line again.
Realize that this is a simple spreadsheet, but it can help a lot in your sales. Download now by clicking here and boost your sales!
Keep track of customers in your hands with a good spreadsheet