WE EMPOWER: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs to Drive Economic Growth
This online discussion convenes women entrepreneurs and business owners to share insights and perspectives on a variety of topics including:
- Gender Responsive Procurement,
- Innovative Financial Instruments & Financial Literacy,
- Social Protection and Unpaid Care Challenges,
- Leveraging Civil Society Networks & Mainstream Infrastructures,
- Entrepreneurial Skill Building Mentorship, and
- Digital Economy and E-commerce.
Join Us! Social media package here.
1. Register to the EuroGender platform.
2. Once your membership is approved by the Admin, go to the Online Discussion. Then, please select the "WE EMPOWER: Empowering Women Entrepreneurs to Drive Economic Growth" upcoming e-discussion.
3. The conversation will start on 8 July, for a duration of 7 days, until 14 July.
Promoting Economic Empowerment of Women at Work through Responsible Business Conduct in G7 Countries (WE EMPOWER G7 Programme) is a programme funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by UN Women and the International Labour Organization (ILO). The WE EMPOWER G7 Programme convene multistakeholder dialogues in the EU, Canada, Japan and the US to exchange knowledge, experiences, good practices and lessons learned in the context of the changing world of work.
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is an autonomous body of the European Union, established to contribute to and strengthen the promotion of gender equality, including gender mainstreaming in all EU policies and the resulting national policies, and the fight against discrimination based on sex, as well as to raise EU citizens’ awareness of gender equality.
EuroGender is EIGE’s online cooperation and consultation hub that allows all its members to share knowledge and contribute to advancing gender equality in Europe and beyond.