Webinar: Accessing Investors and Capital during COVID-19
The last several weeks have changed the startup and investing world drastically. One of the most prominent issues for founders who were either in the fundraising process or have fundraising on their roadmap for 2020 is how access to investors and capital – amount and type – will look in the next 12 months with a projected recession and at short-term shelter-in-place around the world.
This webinar will showcase opportunities for small and medium-sized startups and companies, especially for women entrepreneurs.To be discussed during the webinar:
- How specifically has the fundraising environment changed since pre-COVID-19, especially for women founders?
- What can founders who are currently or hope to be fundraising this year expect from VCs?
- What other opportunities are there for women founders, for instance, with alternative finance?
- What can founders do to best prepare themselves for the next 12 months?
- What should founders be investing their time and effort on during this period?
- What are investors looking for and which investors are still active?
Ed Zimmerman || Partner at Lowenstein Sandler & Chair of The Tech Group
Roshawnna Novellus || Founder & CEO at EnrichHER
Taryn Andersen || CEO & Co-Founder at Impulse4women & Investor Relations Director THCAP Venture Capital
This event is being co-organized by Women 2.0, WE EMPOWER G7 Programme (of UN Women, EU and ILO), and the EQUALS Leadership Coalition GEIT Committee.