Ontario Inclusive Innovation (I2) Action Strategy Conference
This conference showcases the Ontario i2 Action Strategy report, a comprehensive gender-based assessment of Ontario small business, innovation and social enterprise organizations.
You will also learn about emerging practices to engage women-identified entrepreneurs, and participate in hands-on workshops to build a toolkit of diversity assessment resources.
Unable to attend, but still want to participate?
Who Should Attend?
The conference is targeted at entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem leaders, including CEOs, Executive Directors, Board Chairs, senior academics and managers of small business support organizations.
- Registration & Networking
- Employing Evidence-Based Insights to Drive i2 (Keynote, Dr. Barbara Orser) - This presentation highlights new insights about i2 from the status report on small business support for women entrepreneurs in Ontario.
- Panel: Putting i2 Into Action (Moderator, Dr. Wendy Cukier) - Gain knowledge about the ways that Ontario practitioners employ i2 to engage diverse entrepreneurs and drive impact.
- Breakouts: Tools & Resources to Support i2 - A) Diversity Assessment Tool (DAT) and B) Gender-smart entrepreneurship education & training (G-ETT)
- Panel: i2 Changemakers - Learn from Canadian thought leaders who are spearheading high impact initiatives to support women entrepreneurs in Ontario and around the world.
- Breakouts: Enhancing i2 capacity - A) Leveraging supplier diversity and B) Building capacity among mainstream and women-focused organization
- Wrap Up & Closing Remarks