The Future of the Workplace: Partnerships and the Transformation of Innovative Leadership
The Commercial real estate and development (CRED) industry is a key driving force for the Canadian economy; major trends are shaping the future—and businesses must keep up with the quick pace of change and adapt to maintain a competitive edge. The impact of change is not new and there is no consensus among leaders about the ways in which current developments will influence workplace dynamics. However, there is a general agreement that the current social, political divisions and trends including gender roles, demographic shifts, immigration patterns, the aging population, AI, and new employment platforms are significantly transforming the nature of work.
Listen, engage and participate as industry leaders share their perspectives, strategies and what actionable solutions can be seized to build more competitive, prosperous and sustainable organizations.
In honour of International Women’s Day, uncover how men and women are partnering to invest in the advancement of women leadership and the future of an inclusive workplace.
- Robyn Gooding, Senior Manager, Strategy & Engagement, Matrix 360
- Scott Addison, President, Brokerage Services, Colliers International
- Veronica Maggisano, Senior Director Development, Oxford Properties
- Stephanie Dei, National Coordinator Canada, UN Women
- Paul Morassutti, Vice Chair, Valuation and Advisory Services, CBRE Canada
- Sunita Mahant, Senior Director, Legal Affairs, Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Jake Stika, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Next Gen Men
Register to participate here.