Apply to Atlas Corps - Teach English in Colombia
Do you want to impact, inspire and educate in Latin America? Interested in international development and increasing social mobility? Are you ready to join a global network of inspired individuals?
Now accepting applications for Summer (June/July) 2017 opportunities!
The exact dates have not yet been finalized. You are encourage you to apply early!
PRIORITY DEADLINE - January 6, 2017
FINAL DEADLINE - February 15, 2017
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
About Atlas Corps
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months. (For those serving in the United States, opportunities start in January, May, September.) Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Find more about Atlas Corps and other opportunities here.