Empowering Women at Work. Trade Union Policies and Practices for Gender Equality
This report presents key guiding frameworks and 27 illustrative policies and practices by trade unions to promote gender equality at work in G7 and EU countries. It focuses on five key areas:
1. Promotion of women to trade union leadership positions;
2. Non discrimination in employment and equal pay for work of equal value;
3. Ending violence and harassment against women in the world of work ;
4. Work-life balance and care policies;
5. Decent jobs in the care economy.
It was prepared as part of a series of publications on key stakeholders’ illustrative practices on gender equality at work under the EU, UN Women and ILO project “Empowering women at work through responsible business conduct in G7 countries” (WE EMPOWER – G7 Programme).
- G7 Leaders Summit 2020: Background Paper on Themes of G7 Leaders Summits (2012-2019)
- Renforcer le Soutien en faveur des femmes entrepreneurs dans le cadre de l'action face à la COVID-19 et du relèvement: Outil de Sensibilisation
- Appel en Faveur de l'Action des Acteurs du G7
- L’égalité Des Sexes, la Diversité et L’inclusion Dans L’innovation