Bridging the Gap: Mapping Gender Data Availability in Latin America and the Caribbean
This report builds on data2x's 2019 technical report, Bridging the Gap: Mapping Gender Data Availability in Africa, but shifts the geographic focus to Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC).
It reports on the availability of gender data in Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Paraguay at the international, national, and microdata levels, and it assesses the availability of 93 gender indicators, their disaggregations, and their frequency of observation in international and national databases and publications.
Additionally, with the assistance of the UN Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC), the report documents the availability of statistical indicators to support gender development plans in the five countries.
Through this report, they hope to help move the development community one step closer to producing high-quality and policy-relevant gender indicators to inform better decisions.
- Empowering Women at Work. Trade Union Policies and Practices for Gender Equality
- Politiques et pratiques des entreprises en faveur de l’égalité de genre
- La Pandémie Inivisible De Covid-19
- Beijing +25: The Fifth Review of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action in the EU
- La Pandémie Invisible de COVID-19